Tuesday 19 March 2013

Oh dear

Oh dear my friends.

I want to quit but am told today that I can't. I have to reduce, take it slow.This is really hard as the emotional part is harder than the physical. Stopping could kill me. Not stopping straight away may prevent me succeeding, and then kill me. Catch 22. I'd rather back Sprinter Sacre.

I understand that I need to take my amazing Dr's advice but you can understand the pain of having to cut from five pints a night to one in five days, followed by the emotional "goodbye beer". I just want rid. This is the slow death. Forced to drink a beer that I don't want..... Shit

Counselling assessment tomorrow. Better than last time please x

I realise this is unread. No matter x. I didn't write for you, but I'm hapy if you've read and understood. It's for me, my friends (Including a Cymru Elf) and family. Hopefully I can be around to piss you all off for a while. See your children grow up. Then I will be happy.

Sorry I let you all down again.

R***

No comments:

Post a Comment